Become a Rod & Gun Club Member
What does membership include?
- Access to the archery, rifle & handgun and shotgun shooting ranges, campground and two ice fishing shacks.
- Discounted fees at the archery range and shooting ranges.
- Invitation to general meetings and the Annual General Meeting, as well as the BC Wildlife Federation Annual Convention.
- $2,000,000 excess third-party liability insurance covering BCWF activities (e.g. shooting, hiking, camping, ATV use for hunting and fishing).
- Complimentary BC Outdoor Magazine (quarterly).
- BCWF vehicle decal and personalized BCWF card.
- Reduced rates at major hotels & other special discounts on merchandise (e.g. 10% off at Mark’s Work Wearhouse).
- Free embroidery of LWDRGC logo when you purchase clothing/accessories from Peacock Printing & Embroidery.
- Optional volunteer opportunities (e.g. work bees, fundraisers, youth programs, special events).
How much does an annual membership cost?
Senior (age 65+): $65
Regular (age 18-64): $80
Junior (age 0-17): $25
Family (adult, spouse and children ages 0-17 living at the same address): $100
(Note: rates may change at a future AGM.)
How often does the Club meet?
General club meetings are held on the third Thursday of each month, September through June, at the Invermere Legion, starting at 7:30 pm. We also hold an Annual General Meeting.
The club presents trophy awards at its annual banquet to recognize youth and adults who were successful hunters for the year. To qualify, entrants must be a member prior to the hunting season, have hunted legally and be scored by the club’s appointed person. For further details contact email@example.com.
- Access to two ice-fishing shacks: one at Lake Windermere, the other at Lillian Lake.
- Special Offers from BCWF Affinity Partners: Mark’s Work Wear: a 10% discount at Mark’s stores when you show your BCWF card.
- Bass Pro Shops: A 15% discount (on select items) at the Tsawwassen Bass Pro Shop.
- CapriCMW: exclusive rates for ATV and firearms policies.
- Access to three digital complimentary publications: Western Woods and Waters, Canadian Outdoorsman, and North American Deer Hunter.
- Add the month when the BCWF’s annual convention is: April.
Read more about BCWF benefits and offers at www.bcwf.bc.ca
2023 memberships are available on January 1st, 2023
You can purchase your membership online by selecting your membership level below. If you would like to mail in your form/payment, you can use the button below to download the form.
This membership level is for a single individual ages 18-64.
Those membership level is for a single individual individual ages 65+.
This membership level covers one adult, their spouse, and children aged 17 and under.
This membership level level for children ages 17 and younger. Parental or guardian sign-off is required.